Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My most recent holiday decor


Yes, we have a wreath at our front door. But this new addition to our holiday decor is more important by far. Today at 1:30 p.m. the UPS guy rang the doorbell.

The inopportune doorbell caused Benji not to go to sleep (even though he had been quiet in his room for a long time - a good sign that a nap is imminent)
AND caused Zachary to cut short his nap after only 15 minutes (while he normally sleeps 1-2 hours)
AND caused me not to nap when I really needed some rest.

The result - one unhappy mommy - and some new holiday decor.


If markers are involved, Benji is always interested. So when I explained what I was writing, he decided he needed to write his own sign. This is his note to the postage folks.

Therefore, post office, FedEx, and UPS - be warned. Mommy will not be messed with from noon until 3 p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Smart Mommy!
We all need our rest.