Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow??!! In March??!! Are You Kidding Me??!!

Not that I'm complaining - I love playing in the snow (making up for lost years here, as my wife would say). Benji enjoys the snow too. Zac, he does but not for long. He doesn't stay too active out in the snow, therefore gets cold. Laurel...... sigh.......

It's end of March and here we are, getting a really good snow dump (I don't see it as snow fall). At the time of writing, it's still coming down pretty hard. So I'm sure we'll probably see another 1-3 inches maybe before the end of this day. It is already about 10-12 inches when we went out this morning.

It's definitely been an unusually snowy winter in this area this year. Good snow falls too for that matter. The snow today isn't that great for sledding (yet?), but sure is great for making snowman and having snowball fights. We haven't made a great snowman at all this year, so we finally got to!

3 comments:

Yein said...

Urgh! Stinkers!!! That snowman is as tall as you all are! :P

All we got here is rain and a bunch of cold. :)

~cjoy said...

Wow...reminds me of the Blizzard of '93 when we got about a foot of snow. It was the weekend of Mar 14 - I specifically remember b/c it was my parents' anniversary.

nenek ummi said...

UR FAMILY HV FUN N ENJOY I'M JELOUS HHAHHA..ANYWHRE THANKS SHARING UR PICTURE HEHEH.. I LIKE SNOW... ☺