Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hello

I have no recent photos worth sharing so I thought I'd write a short update. Both boys are sleeping, so I'm able to type with both hands. :)

Benji has been sick since late last week and as a result has been a very fussy boy lately. Yesterday my patience just about ran out. But today he seems to be in better spirits, and we just finished a sweet nap time routine (the opposite of yesterday's nap time). Thank You God for a better day.

Only bad piece of news for today is that I have two (small) cavities. I went to the dentist this morning and was able to get x-rays, which are late because it seems like every time I need x-rays, I'm pregnant. I'm glad we kept our dental insurance. :)

Zac is doing well - thankfully, he didn't catch Benji's cold. He had eczema (mainly on his cheeks and thumb) and so far nothing has helped but I got a few more hints which I have yet to try out. Though he doesn't seem to be in pain, it makes the rest of us sad to see his red, cracked cheeks.

Thankfully Benji hasn't asked to nurse again since Zac was born. Tandem nursing seems like a bit much to me. However, today he asked me to nurse his stuffed bunny. And he nursed his stuffed giraffe. I was going to explain how boys can't nurse but then I thought, "Why burst his bubble?" So he went to sleep at nap time nursing Mr. Giraffe. It was a cute sight to behold. We'll work on gender issues another year. :)

Hope you all are doing well.

No comments: