Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Photographers

I took the boys to get pictures at the Sears Portrait Studio this morning (thanks to J & R for the Christmas gift). We got several nice shots - not a small feat with two boys this young! My only gripe was the attitude of the photographer after I had finished choosing the poses and the quantity of my order. I ordered $62 worth of pictures - definitely not enough for her. She was obviously miffed that I did not order more of the pictures. It's not so much that I don't want to spend the money as I just don't need that many pictures. Let's be realistic - there are very few of you who really want a hard-copy picture of my boys, much less several different poses. (If you do want a picture, by all means, let me know - I am more than happy to mass distribute photos of the Loh boys!) Sorry Ms. Photographer, I'm just not going to buy pictures that will all sit in my drawer at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We'd like a copy please!