Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures from the Ice Storm

Here are some pics and a video of our house and around the neighborhood:

From the driveway - the entire neighborhood has a new treeline now!

Hello tree. This limb is from a tree that my dad has been bugging me to get cut down every time he sees it. I suppose now he's saying, "I told you so".


Some closeups. Though the ice brought lots of damage, I have to say it's quite pretty to look at. Can't tell for sure, but I don't think any of the tree limbs punctured the roof. I suppose when the ice starts melting starting Thursday, I'll find out quickly if this is true! Here's a video to cap it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures. I cannot believe how thick the ice is on the branches!

-Ryan

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Laurel! I can't believe the driveway shot! Unreal...