Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What's a girl to do

I am going to the Walton Arts Center with my dear hubby tonight and spent the morning rummaging through my closet to see what still fits, what looks good, etc. I found several nicer dresses that both fit and look good (yipee)... but the problem is that I am ALWAYS cold - especially inside where people seem to love to blast the A/C (even if it's 100 degrees outside in August). So often I just opt for dressy slacks instead of dresses and skirts, since it's not fun to eat fancy food or see Broadway plays if you're shivering so bad you can't sit straight.

So that's where you all come in (if there is anybody reading this poor neglected blog, that is). Any advice in looking good but staying warm at the same time?

(Or maybe I should just wear the sexy clothes but bring a portable heater with me??? Hmmm, this is not a bad idea!)

No comments: