Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

One of my favorite things at the beginning of each year is to look back over last year's calendar and transfer birthdays and other special dates to remember to the new year's calendar. I saw down this afternoon to finish the task. I always enjoy reviewing what we have been up to the past year. Last year was a full and fun year for us. Swim lessons, birthday parties, many births, mall walks, trips to the farmer's market, play groups, dates at restaurants and coffee shops, chiropractor visits, hikes, a vacation to Colorado, camping, men's fraternity, ISCA meetings, staying in a cabin on Beaver Lake, red parties... Looking over last year makes me all the more thankful to the Lord for our family. He has been so good to us. My biggest thank-you for last year is for the birth of our beautiful son Zachary.

I can't wait to fill up the new calendar with more memories...

No comments: