Sunday, April 08, 2007

Visions of craftiness


I have fond memories from my childhood of doing crafts - at home, at playgroup, and at school. Now that I am a mom, I have visions of all sorts of craftiness that I want to do with our kids. Benji is just now getting old enough to do a few projects. A few weeks ago while Zachary was taking a nap, Benji and I did finger-painting together. We already had finger-painting paper (thanks to my Mom) and I found a recipe to make finger paint with just flour, water, and food coloring. It was a fun time. Hopefully my enthusiasm will not wain as life gets busier and busier (this seems to be the direction life takes as you have more and more kids).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought Elijah some fingerpaints for his birthday six months ago and we have yet to use them...he turns 2 1/2 this week so I think that is one of the ways we will celebrate!